How To Arrive
Khansar is located in a place not far from central desert of Iran and just 150 km from Isfahan. There are several ways to arrive at this city:
- Fly to Isfahan and then take a bus to khansar: Usually there are several international flights to Isfahan using different airlines as Iran Air, Fly Dubai, Qatar Airways, Turkish-airlines and Taban Airlines. It takes around 30 minutes to get Kaveh Terminal where buses are available to Khansar. It also takes about 2 hours to get Khansar by bus.
- Fly to Isfahan and then hire a taxi to get Khansar: There are some taxi services in the airpot; it takes around 2 hours to get Khansar by Taxi.
- Fly to Tehran and then use a domestic flight to Isfahan: Tehran has two airports; Imam Khomeini airport (IKA) and Mehrabad airport; IKA is devoted to the international flights and Mehrabad is for the domestic flights. Those who want to get Isfahan using a domestic flight must take a taxi from IKA to Mehrabad airport. It costs a reasonable price and in case there is no traffic jam, it takes around 45 minutes.
- Fly to Tehran and then hire a taxi to get Khansar: There are some taxi services in IKA; it takes around 5 hours to get khansar by Taxi.
- Fly to Tehran and then take a bus to Khansar: In case there is no traffic jam, it takes around 40 minutes to get Jonub Terminal where buses are available to Khansar in each 1 hour; it also takes about 6 hours to get Khansar by bus.
All participants, except those from Afghanistan, Canada, Iraq, Pakistan, Somalia, Sudan, United Kingdom and United States of America, can get their electronic visa at the airport (either Isfahan or Tehran) upon their arrival. To this end, they just need to fill out this Visa Form and send it back to us along the files of a scanned copy of the first page of their passport and a personnel photo (official passport photo) of themselves. An invitation letter from the organizers and also a valid health insurance coverage will be needed at the airport (the health insurance can be issued at the airport).
Participants from the above mentioned countries and also those other participants who like to receive their visa in advance, should apply at Iranian embassies (consulates) at their countries with the reference number that we provide them.